Samsung I929 Galaxy S2 Duos, Dual CDMA & GSM Mobile Phone

Posted by android


Samsung I929 Galaxy S2 Duos has the support of the dual network recently launched by Samsung. Phone called Samsung I929 Galaxy S2 Duos was launched by China telecom which gives support to the CDMA2000 and GSM networks.

Samsung I929 Galaxy S2 Duos is launched using the OS Android Gingerbread, no mention whether this phone will get an update ICS or not. Compared to the original SGS2, Samsung I929 Galaxy S2 Duos slightly thicker (9.8 mm) and heavier (132 g). This is supported by battery power is also greater, 1800 mAh. Like the original version SGS2, Duos version also features Wi-Fi connectivity, GPS, Bluetooth, microUSB and 3.5mm audio jack.
Specification Samsung I929 Galaxy S2 Duos :
- 4.52? WVGA Super AMOLED Plus screen with a resolution of 480 x 800 px
- Multitouch
- Samsung S2 Duo has Cornering Gorilla Glass for protection
- TouchWiz U
- Processor:Samsung I929 Galaxy S II Duos has a 1.2GHz Dual core processor
- RAM:1 GB
- 16GB internal memory
- MicroSD support upto 32GB
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, microUSB, GPRS, EDGE
- OS:Android Gingerbread
- Java Enabled
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Social media integration